|A quick photo I snapped before I put this in the oven to bake|
110 grams ground nuts. I use either all ground almonds or a mix of ground almonds and ground walnuts.
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
2 free range eggs
50g brown rice flour
1/2 cup of blueberries
1 apple - sliced
4 nectarines - stone removed and sliced
cinnamon for sprinkling over fruit
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Grease the dish you are using (I use canola oil spray)
3. Arrange the fruit in the dish in an even layer and sprinkle with cinnamon
4. Mix the dry ingredients together for the topping. Add the eggs and oil and mix or whisk to remove any lumps. You will end up with quite a sticky doughy mixture. Drop spoonfuls of the topping over the fruit- you may wish to smooth slightly with the back of the spoon.
5. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the fruit looks cooked to your liking.